Tuesday, August 28, 2012

letter to God


"oh dear God i'm writing this letter to you
cause i don't have a clue
can you help me?
i'm sitting here
simply trying to figure out
what my life's all about
can you tell me?

i lie awake conducting this symphony
that you have gifted to me
but i don't ever sleep
don't get mad
cause i get weak inside
and i start to fall apart
cause i feel nothing

i never wanted to be
some kind of comic relief
please show me who i am
i been tortured and scorned
since the day that i was born
but i don't know who i am

oh dear God i'm writing this letter to you
cause i'm coming undone
please help me
me

-from "letter to God" by hole


5 comments:

  1. Oh, my...I always wonder which comes first, the words or the picture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this time the words... it's one of my favorite hole songs

      Delete
  2. I have no words for your fabulous creation, very impressive, I'm totally excited.
    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete